Refunds & Returns
The Bookstore will accept refunds and returns under the following circumstances:
- Textbooks: Students can receive a full refund during the first five (5) days of the semester with a receipt. Thereafter a full refund will only be given through the twelfth (12th) class day with a receipt and a drop slip.
- Study Guides and test preparation manuals are non-refundable. No refunds or exchanges are accepted on software.
- All other merchandise may be returned within three (3) days of purchase with a receipt.
- New material must be returned in it's original condition. Shrink-wrapped items can only be returned if unopened.
- A receipt must accompany all refunds and returns.
As a service to students, the bookstore offers to buy books no longer needed by the students.
The following criteria determine prices paid for books:
- At the end of each semester, the bookstore will pay up to one-half (1/2) of the
purchase price for good conditon books which are needed for sale in courses for the upcoming semester.
- Books not needed in courses for the upcoming semester, or books in excess of expected need, will be purchased at prices published in the Textbook Buying Guide.
Phone: (575) 562-2715
- Follow Us:
Phone: (575) 624-7192
- Follow Us: